Scoliosis Australia Forums  

Go Back   Scoliosis Australia Forums > Archived questions and answers from Dr Scoliosis > List of questions and answers from Dr Scoliosis

Old 24-06-2012, 10:50 PM

Default pathology

Hi Dr S.

Sorry I have to pester you again. But could you tell me, what is the difference between pathology coming back with "no growth" and then 8 months later, having a growth? Does this mean the infection has got worse? Or is it just a case of it wasnt detected in previous pathology? This is a little over my head? And would like to know your thoughts, as we dont have another consult till November?

Thanks again

Tracy
Old 04-07-2012, 05:29 PM

Default Re: pathology

I have received your further enquiry but regret that I am not in a position to provide a clear answer. You need to pass on the question to the surgeon through his secretary leaving a message and requesting an early response.

I am sorry I cannot be more helpful but much more detail would be required to give a clear response.

Dr Scoliosis
Old 08-07-2012, 10:43 PM

Default Re: pathology

Thanks Dr S,

Our Surgeon is not worried, so Ille stop worrying. Thanks again, you have been most helpful over the last 2 years. With infection present for over a year, its hard to stay calm, when you dont what this means? There was a name on report, but cyberspace has gobbled it up...lucky for my sence of humour!!! Computers are not easy for me LOL

Thanks

Tracy