View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Admin Admin is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 41
Default Re: Please can anyone tell me the path to take? GP not helpful

Hi Cas and welcome to the forum.

Our web page has a specialist directory which lists scoliosis specialists in each State. You would need to obtain a referral to the specialist from a GP and take any x-rays your daughter may have had done along to the appointment together with the referring letter.

Reply With Quote