PDA

View Full Version : squashed lungs

scorpiochick
23-06-2011, 04:50 AM
hi doc,i do hope ur having a nice day an thanks for listening.right!is it normal with scoliosis that when i raise my arms from side to side my lungs breath in and out on their own?also wen i eat very fast i hav a sausage shaped lump that pops out from under my right rib,its very odd and my friends think its a great party trick but it moves quickly to the left side an its as though i can watch the food go down.is this just from being all squashed up on the inside?thanku

Dr Scoliosis
23-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Thank you for your enquiry. I regret that on the information provided I cannot suggest what might be responsible for the "sausage shaped lump that pops out". The most likely explanation is that it is a particularly mobile rib which moves when your arms are placed above your shoulders. Certainly you should ask your family doctor to refer you to a scoliosis clinic and I am aware there is one in Auckland and another in Christchurch.

It is not that we do not wish to be helpful but simply, the matter cannot be clarified unless you were examined physically.

Dr Scoliosis

scorpiochick
06-07-2011, 05:16 AM
and the lungs Doc?sustolic?sorry bad spelling :)