View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Buzz Buzz is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 22
Default Re: Does anyone know about Scroth Method for Scoliosis?

I am sorry I am not of much help, but I am sure some of the more experienced members will chime in. I believe the process would be to get a referral from your doctor to a spinal surgeon and go from there. If you are not happy with the x-ray report and you have private health insurance, then you should not have too many issues when considering your spinal history. If are a public patient, then you may be facing an up hill battle. In South Australia even if you have a spinal problem, you will be waiting 18 months to see a specialist.

If you utilise the link below it will take you to a list of recommended spinal specialist / surgeons for each state. Also if you are willing to let us know what state you live in people may be able to let you know of surgeon's they have utilised.
Reply With Quote